Why save a web page as a PDF?
- You can view a PDF offline
- The images will be saved along with the text
- It’s more detailed and structured than a saved HTML
If you’re using Google Chrome, the procedure to save a web page as a PDF is easy. Here are the two methods:
- On any web page, right-click white space and click “print.” This is going to take you to the print preview page
- Change your destination to “save as PDF”
- Click “save” and choose the folder you’d like to save the PDF to
Install this Google Chrome extension:
Download | Save as PDF Chrome Extension
This will put this tiny icon: on the top-right corner of your browser. Clicking it on any page will convert your current web page into a PDF document and save it to your downloads folder.
you’re truly a excellent webmaster. The web site loading velocity is incredible. It sort of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece. you have performed a wonderful task in this subject!